MY HAPPY HOLIDAY
GOING TO YOGYAKARTA
When I was in elementary school in
grade 4, my family and I wanted to go Yogyakarta .
We wanted to go there to refresh our mind. It was to be my first time visited Yogyakarta . We decided to go there, because we thought
that Yogyakarta was an interesting place to go
vacation with my parents.
In the morning at 04.00 a .m. my parents and I
got up early by ourselves. After that, we took wudhu for praying subuh together.
After we finished praying subuh together. We cooked together in the kitchen to make some
delicious and tasty foods for we breakfasted. Next, we breakfasted together
with my family. After we finished it, we prepared some things that we needed in
our vacation. Then we took a bath and wore clothes. And finally, we went to Yogyakarta by car.
Our main destination in Yogyakarta was Prambanan temple. It was my first time
went to Prambanan temple. My family and I started to walk around the Prambanan
temple. It was so tired, but we felt very happy. In the Prambanan temple, I saw
Roro Jongrang statue. And we took some
beautiful picture here. And also, we took some picture with some tourists from
another country.
Unfortunately, when I wanted to continue my
journey, but suddenly there was a heavy rain. Oh, we will get wet, but
fortunately there was a shop near the temple. As soon as possible, we went to the
shop to take shelter. When the rain had stopped, we continued my journey.
In the afternoon, at 04.00 p.m. my
family and I went to Malioboro to buy some special gifts for my neighbours. We
felt very happy at Malioboro, because we bought some clothes and souvenirs
there until our legs got weak and tired. Because we felt very hungry and
thirsty so we decided to go to restaurant. In the restaurant we ate chicken
noodle and drank a glass of ice tea. After finishing it, we went to back home by
msy car at 06.00 p.m. at night.
It was my happy holiday. Although, we
felt very tired but it was very memorable. Hopefully, my family and I can go Yogyakarta again, someday.


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar